Following Samsung's announcement of the Galaxy S20 FE earlier today, the major US carriers have confirmed that they'll be carrying the newest member of the Samsung Galaxy family.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will be available from AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and US Cellular in the US. Pre-orders will begin at all four carriers on September 24 with launches happening on October 2, but pricing and pre-order deals differ a bit between them.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be available for $23.33 per month for 30 months. Full retail price will be $699.99.
- New and existing customers can get the Galaxy S20 FE for free (via 30 monthly bill credits) when they buy it on a 30-month installment plan and trade in an eligible device. Customers must add a line or upgrade an existing line on an unlimited plan.
- T-Mobile will be charging $0 down and $29.17 per month for 24 months on an Equipment Installment Plan or $0 down and $31.00 per month for a JUMP! On Demand lease. Full price will be set at $699.99.
- Customers can get the Galaxy S20 FE 5G for free with 24 monthly bill credits when they add a new line or switch to T-Mobile.
- T-Mo is also offering $500 off the S20 FE over 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device.
- The Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be available for $23.30 per month on a 30-month installment plan or $699.99 full price.
- New customers who switch to US Cellular on an Everyday or Even Better Unlimited plan can get the S20 FE for less than $7 per month via monthly bill credits.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW will be sold for $29.16 per month for 24 months with a Device Payment plan. Retail price is $749.99 but Verizon will give customers an instant $50 discount.
- Customers can buy a Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW and get up to $699.99 towards another one when they add a new line and buy the phones on a Device Payment plan. The discount will be applied via 24 monthly bill credits.