With the holidays fast approaching, we're seeing deals on new smartphones roll out at a furious pace. And tomorrow T-Mobile will have special offers on a variety of iPhone and Android devices.
Starting November 20, T-Mobile will roll out deals on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini, the Galaxy S20 series, the Galaxy Note 20 lineup, the Galaxy Z Flip and Z Fold 2, and the Google Pixel 4a 5G. There's a special gift for TVision Live subscribers that's kicking off tomorrow, too.
Here's a quick rundown on what T-Mo has in store:
- Get up to $830 off a 64GB iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini for $0 when you activate a new voice line and trade in a qualifying iPhone. You must buy your new iPhone on a monthly installment plan. The discount will be applied over 24 or 30 monthly bill credits.
- Existing T-Mobile customers on any postpaid plan can get an iPhone 12 mini for $0 when they buy it on monthly installments and trade in an eligible iPhone. This deal will be available starting November 25.
- Get up to $730 off a new iPhone via 24 or 30 monthly bill credits when you buy a new iPhone 12 or iPhone 11. Both iPhones must be purchased on monthly installments, and existing customers must add one new voice line while new customers will need two.
- Get two Apple Watch SE smartwatches for $10 per month when you buy them both on monthly installments and activate a new Apple Watch line, or two new lines if you're a new customer. This discount is applied via 30 monthly bill credits.
- If you want a new iPhone and a new Apple Watch, you can get two iPhone 12s and two Apple Watch SEs plus two lines on an unlimited T-Mobile Essentials plan for $120 per month. Buy all four devices on monthly installments, add two voice lines plus at least one new Apple Watch line (new customers must add two watch lines), and trade in two eligible iPhones.
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip, or Galaxy Z Fold 2 and get up to $1,000 off a second via 24 monthly bill credits. Just buy both phones on monthly installments and add at least one new line (new customers must add two lines).
- If you don't want to add a new line, you can get up to $500 off a Galaxy S20 series device, S20 FE, Note 20 series device, Z Flip or Z Fold 2, or a Galaxy A71 when you buy it on EIP and trade in an eligible device. This discount will be applied via 24 monthly bill credits.
- Samsung's Galaxy S20 FE is available for $99, a discount of $600, when you buy it on monthly installments and add a new line. The discount will be applied via 24 monthly bill credits.
- You can get a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 for $99 with 24 monthly bill credits when you buy it on monthly installments and add a new line.
- Or if you want a new tablet, Samsung's Galaxy Tab A 8.4 is free via 24 monthly bill credits when you buy it on monthly installments and add a new line.
- Get a Google Pixel 4a 5G for free with 24 monthly bill credits when you buy it on monthly installments, add a new line, and trade in an eligible device.
- Or you can get a Pixel 4a 5G for 50% off ($249.95) via 24 monthly bill credits when you buy it on monthly installments and either add a new line or trade in a qualifying device.
- Finally, T-Mobile is offering free TVision Vibe service to customers who subscribe to TVision Live. Normally priced at $10 per month, TVision Vibe includes more than 30 entertainment channels including AMC, BET, Comedy Central, Food Network, HGTV, MTV, and Nickelodeon.